Watched the Malayalam movie “Arabeem Ottakom P Madhavan Nairum in Oru Marubhoomi Kadha”. Learnt a few things about the Arabs. The movie can be reviewed based on those precious learnings.
Here are the learnings:
- In order to catch you, the Arab police may follow you in a number of vehicles; but you need not panic. They may shoot several rounds at you; but no shot will find even a strand of your hair.
- Arab security guards can hear soft sounds coming from a room, for example when a vase falls on the floor. But they cannot hear loud sounds, for example when a person wrecks a furnished office room by vehemently whacking everything he sees there.
- Arab police doesn’t have the sense to authenticate a video tape from a security camera, however tampered it may appear to be.
- Arab police does not know anything about checking the fingerprints at a crime scene.
- You may be the Chief Accountant in a company and the only member of staff who has access to the strongbox. But you can afford to be absent from work without informing anybody for any number of days. Nobody will complain even if you are not available on your phone.
But one thing that happens in one way elsewhere happens the same way in the Arab world too! You may not know the lines of a song or the steps of a dance, for example a dance performance at the bride’s house on the eve of the marriage day. But the protagonists will learn the lyrics and steps automatically and will take the roles of the lead performers. Nobody, not even the actual performers, will complain!
Thanks Priyadarshan for educating me on the Arabs! I give the film 4/10.