My dear enemy, oh no, friend Srijith Unni (:-D) has tagged me. He wants me to describe 10 points about my style… First of all I wondered if I possessed any style at all. Of couse, sticking to his own theory, all people have their own styles. So, I take it as my chance to express it. These are 10 first things which came to my mind, and may change with my tastes, moods and of course style! (Kinda disclaimer!)
- I am very nostalgic. I have read somewhere that nostalgia is a feeling that you have lost something which you never even possessed. I like to watch the rain looking out the window pane. Large paddy fields, mountains, fluffy white clouds in lovely blue skies, streamlets, slow songs which can arouse that feeling that you have lost something. Killing time by eyeballing the starry skies best describe it.
- I like to walk apace. It is often difficult for others to walk with me, with the same gait. I love to have it in short strides, but that never really works for me.
- I like dark coloured clothes, quizzes, good food, to play cricket, my handwriting, beautiful wallets, the Internet, good photographs, not necessarily in that order. 🙂
- I can’t live without Vicks VapoRub balm. It is near my bed at home, and also in the flat I am staying, and in my office drawer. Whenever someone develops a headache, I am the first contact point. 🙂 In a sense, that defines my style! 😉
- I like to write. That by the way, is my profession! I like to speak to an audience. Laziness is something else which I love! Dormancy is golden!
- I like to schmoose with my friends for any stretch of time, no matter whether it is a day or night, or any other time.
- Hungry children, stories of accidents, and people deserted in their old age, can all cause a sudden overthrow in me.
- Respect for great Indian freedom fighters and belief in god. I believe in the Almighty and all of its forms. I worship Krishna, Christ and Allah with the same latria.
- I like to work, and I am always 100% committed to my work. I do not like to commit more, for it will prompt me to risk many other things in life. To me, a true professional is someone who strikes the right balance between his professional and personal lives. I hate people that claim to be workaholic. I am a perfectionist. I get easily perturbed if I don’t get sufficient time to analyse my own work. My disposition towards perfectionism itself is my weakest point.
- I am someone who cannot brook unreasonable and inimical talks or accusations. I break open in those circumstances, no matter who I am speaking to.
Hope I have done justice to this tag Sri! 🙂 All that are interested to do this tag may please take it up….